Authors are invited to submit a summary in English of no more than 2 pages reporting original research results and experience, using the IEEE eXpress Conference Publishing MS Word or LaTeX templates. The templates can be found in:
Submitted research papers may not overlap with papers that have already been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
Submissions should be uploaded in pdf with no numbered pages, and will not be accepted if they do not conform to this format.
We recommend that all manuscripts submitted follow the structure below:
- Title and Authorship Information.
- Abstract: The manuscript should contain an abstract. The abstract should be self-contained, citation-free, and should not exceed 200 words.
- Introduction: This section should be succinct, with no subheadings.
- Results and Discussion.
- Conclusions: This should clearly explain the main conclusions of the article, highlighting its importance and relevance.
- References: All references should be cited within the text.
The manuscripts should describe objectives, used methodology, and obtained results and their significance.
In order to submit your paper click on the link to EasyChair submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=airtech2018
Note: To submit a paper you need to have an EasyChair account. Follow the link EasyChair Signup to create EasyChair account, if needed.