At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered. One author registration will guarantee the publication of at most one accepted paper.
If the same author presents several papers, a publication fee is due for each supplementary paper (200 €, supplementary rate).
Early registration fees (before 5th July)
Registration fees (from 5th July)
Special registration fees
Registration fee for Virtual Presentation: €200
Registration fee for eHealth Eurocampus C5 training seminar attendees: €200
Although AIRTech2018 organization encourages an active participation in the conference, special cases of authors who are unable to attend the conference in person due to funding issues concerning travel expenses would be able to request to participate with a virtual presentation.
Virtual presentation will be scheduled in the conference program as in the case of the other presentation, and it will consist in a teleconference (Skype) presentation around 15-20 minutes. A backup recorded video or recording slides with voice-over would be also required to the virtual presenters. In any case, during and after the scheduled presentation, the author should be available for questions via Skype, text-chat or telephone (based on the availability of the presenter). The backup videos or slides will be available for attendees in our conference website.
Following, some information about virtual presentations is clarified:
- Acceptance of submission for virtual presentations is based on the same criteria as attending participants.
- Authors who would like to make virtual presentations will also be awarded with a certificate and their papers will be considered for publications similar to other participants as if they were present physically.
- Authors who would like to make virtual presentations must request this type of participation after the acceptance notification and before the registration deadline.
- Virtual presentations will be accompanied by a discounted registration fee (See Registration Fees).
- Once contribution is accepted, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating you are interested in virtual presentation. The subject must be VIRTUAL PRESENTATION
- The number of virtual presentations is limited.